Δευτέρα 27 Ιουλίου 2009

"All of my colours, they turn to blue.." (out of the blue)


My love is cruel as the night,

she steals the sun and shuts out the light.

All of my colours they turn to blue

win or lose.


She does it slow dancing,

slow dancing...

all night long.


Scarlet eyes and a see-through heart,

she saw me coming right from the start.

She picked me up, but had me down on my knees

just a beggin' her, beggin' her please


Take me slow dancing, slow dancing

She took me slow dancing...

all night long.


And I don't know a man

search for himself in his lovers' eyes.

NO I DON'T KNOW WHY A MAN

SEES THE TRUTH BUT NEEDS THE LIES.

My love is restless as the wind,

she moves like a shadow across my skin.

She left with my conscience, I don't want it back.

It just gets in the way


If you wanna go slow...dancing...



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: